Friday 20 February 2009

Blogging is a full-time job

And unfortunately I already have one. If only my family didn't need a roof over their head and to eat I would have the time to devote to this blog and my other web and literary pursuits they deserve. Never mind, my best will have to do!

Fact of the day. A peanut is not a nut. It is a legume. Therefore if you have a peanut allergy (an affliction I have just discovered affect my son) you are as likely to be allergic to baked beans as you are to hazlenuts. Interesting eh?

I thought I'd post this rather offtopic jobsite too. If you have stumbled here (or arrived here by way of a backlink invitation (see James yesterday)) you may well be an impoverished wannabe or underutilised freelance writer. And if you need a job to pay the bills, why not get one in a good cause?

No comments: